My passion is to help you stop procrastinating and start keeping promises to yourself.
Hi, I’m Jennifer Saldarriaga, but call me Jenny.
I’m a professional certified Master Life Coach, Health Coach, and Mind-Body Coach –which means I have the tools and training to help you finally move from dreaming and hoping, to action and solutions.
My credentials include:
- Certified Master Life Coach, Martha Beck, Inc.
- Certified Mind-Body Coach, The Anamsong Method – Abigail Morgan
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coaching Federation
- Certified Holistic Health Coach, Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- M.A. Broadcast Journalism, University of Miami
- Certified Reiki Master Practitioner
- Certified 200-hour yoga instructor
- And 3 decades of Meaningful Pursuits.
I bring my curiosity, creativity, intuition and trained objectivity to my life’s passion of helping my clients become their own best friends, and start keeping promises to themselves.
“Your dreams and desires are my passion.”-Jenny
I know what it’s like to struggle. I’ve been there, too.
I became a coach as a result of my own life experiences.
I’ve faced anxiety, depression, apathy, eating disorders, co-dependence, low self-esteem, and serious health crises, including breast cancer and mercury poisoning.
Like you, I got tired of dealing with the symptoms of unbalance and disharmony in my life and decided to go into the root cause of my “dis-ease” so I could heal myself and finally experience the aliveness, deep connections, and fulfillment I so greatly desired.
After much trial and error, I now understand what it takes to go from theory to practice.
And I am eager to share it with you!
This is a no-strings-attached call in which you and I will get to know each other and you can share your goals and challenges with me. Here’s your chance to gain a new perspective and guidance on steps you can take to improve the quality of your life and your relationships.